Matt

Default Timesheet

Hi all

Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me to add
2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with flexi/overtime
over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours worked
how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight into
the correct column.

Thanks
Paul Sheppard

Matt Wrote:
Hi all

Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me
to add
2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with
flexi/overtime
over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours
worked
how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight
into
the correct column.

Thanks

Hi Matt

Total Hours worked - 37.5 will give flexi/over as a plus and
flexi/under as a minus

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=467806

Paul Sheppard

Hi Matt

Sorry misunderstood your question

In the credit column try this =IF(A2-37.5<=0,0,A2-37.5)

In the debit column try this =IF(A2-37.5=0,0,A2-37.5)

Where A2 is the cell reference for total hours worked, change to suit