Mervb

Default form toolbar

There is always some little frustration - I view my forms Toolbar in Excel
2003 and some of the controls are greyed out ? how do I get them up - I need
to include a text box

MervB
:-)
Rowan

If you are wanting to add the textbox to a worksheet try the textbox
from the Controls Toolbox (activeX controls).

Hope this helps
Rowan

Mervb wrote:
There is always some little frustration - I view my forms Toolbar in Excel
2003 and some of the controls are greyed out ? how do I get them up - I need
to include a text box

MervB
:-)

Dave Peterson

There's a textbox on the Drawing toolbar.

The Editbox on the Forms toolbar is used with the older Dialog sheets.

If you wanted, you could ctrl-drag that textbox from the drawing toolbar to the
Forms toolbar (and drag the editbox off the Forms toolbar).

--

Dave Peterson