Doubs

Default Breaking the scale

Does anybody know if it is possible to break the scale in a column chart? For
example, if I have one outlier in a series but still want to show it, can I
put those 'squiggly' lines "/\/\/" on the y-axis? Thanks
Max

Try Jon Peltier's page at:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html
"Broken Y Axis"