Gilly

Default How do I create a form template that will be sequential numbered

I am trying to create an Invoice in Excel as a template and would like to
have each Invoice automatically sequentially numbered when the template is
opened, can anyone help and explain in VERY basic terms, step by step if this
is acheivable?

Thanks

Gill
Anne Troy