Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Disappearing Curves ?

Hello,

Always something, I guess.
Will blame it on my age, now.
Undoubtedly did something "dumb," but cannot imagine what.
Using Excel 2007 and W10.

Have a data page where I enter my blood pressure each day.
And, a graph that shows the pressure vs. date.

The graph updates automatically with any new data that I enter.

Never any problems; fairly simple arrangement.

Tonight, I pulled it up, and all looks fine.
I then entered today's data.

Went to the graph, clicked on it to enter some text, and suddenly all
the plotted curves disappeared.
The x and y axes are still there, though, as well as some Text Boxes.

What might I have done to cause the actual curves to disappear ?

What can I do to get them back ?

Not too sharp with this stuff anymore, so would be most appreciative
on what I should do to reconstitute what I had before.

Thanks,
Bob

S Curves Marc Shields Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 26th 10 04:03 AM
curves PAL Excel Worksheet Functions 2 June 25th 08 08:15 AM
How can I average 2 curves? y=10x+3 and y=11x-2 SuziequeQQ Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 24th 07 04:18 PM
S Curves Adam[_12_] Excel Programming 2 December 12th 04 08:41 PM
combine 2 curves Ruud Excel Worksheet Functions 1 December 7th 04 03:47 PM