michaelgrant

Default Alternating Margins

Hello;

I have a 600 page double-sided excel document that I need to "bind"
into a book format. The only problem with this is that I have the
margins very close to the edge of the page and need to leave room for
the binding.

I want to alternate the margins so that on page 1 the margin at the
bottom of the document is larger than the other margins on the page and
then on page 2 reverse it so that the top margin is larger and so on, to
accommodate the binding.

Is it possible to do this?

Many Thanks,

Michael

--
michaelgrant
michaelgrant's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27209

Anne Troy

Create a mail merge. Then, in Word, you can do a "mirror margins"
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"michaelgrant"
wrote in message
news:michaelgrant.1vb4ie_1126631110.8225@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Hello;

I have a 600 page double-sided excel document that I need to "bind"
into a book format. The only problem with this is that I have the
margins very close to the edge of the page and need to leave room for
the binding.

I want to alternate the margins so that on page 1 the margin at the
bottom of the document is larger than the other margins on the page and
then on page 2 reverse it so that the top margin is larger and so on, to
accommodate the binding.

Is it possible to do this?

Many Thanks,

Michael