Default No Margins

Hi Folks,

I have a table and some charts that I want to print out as a pdf-file
which will then be printed professionally. There will be some logos in
there and also a banner across the top of the paage and these should be
touching the edge of the paper. The printer that we intend to use does
not require a minimum margin like many consimer printers. However,
when I set the margins in Excel to zero it is not really zero but still
leaves a half-inch margin.

Does anybody know how to get the margins to be really zero?

Thanks and Cheers

Matthias