Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sr. Citizen With A Few Basic Charting Questions, Please

Hello,

Am trying to create a chart, and notice that when I click on
a charted data point that shows up, I see, e.g.:

6-Oct, 75

Can't imagine what the 75 refers to.
It is not a line number from the selected data to plot.

What does it mean, please ?

And for a #REF:
Any way of getting it to tell me where and what it is referring to ?

Thanks,
Bob