Junior Member

Default How to Recover excel file?

I was working on an excel 2003 file since morning. But, I haven’t saved it even once.

Is there any other way to get my data back?

Please Help me!
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetrius52 View Post
I was working on an excel 2003 file since morning. But, I haven’t saved it even once.

Is there any other way to get my data back?

Please Help me!
I would refer for using Kernel for Excel File Repair tool, it is perfect solution which you can simply utilize for recover or repair excel file. You can download this software, visit http://www.repaircorruptexcel.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You've been working on it... and what happened? Did Excel crash? Did you exit and click no instead of yes when prompted to save? Did you save it but the file is corrupted?

The last time I need to recover a corrupt Excel file, I opened it in StarOffice (which shows how long ago that was!) so OpenOffice or LibreOffice might be worth a try.

Phil.
Junior Member

How to solve some troubles with excel files you may learn from- http://www.filerepairforum.com/forum...iles-corrupted

How to Recover an Excel File for Free

1. Check the Recycle Bin--if you've accidentally deleted the file, it should still be there unless you've emptied the bin, and you can click on the file and recover it.

2. Use the Auto Recovery Pane when you open Excel. Review the document recovery pane. If Excel has managed to recover your file, it will show in a separate pane on the left-hand side. Identify your document in the pane, then click on it and choose "Open" to open the recovered file.

3. Try manually repairing the file. Click on "File" in Excel 2003 or the "Office" button in
Excel 2007, then select "Open" and click on the arrow next to the "Open" button. Click on
"Open and Repair" and choose from two options: click on "Repair" if you want to try to completely recover the file, or click on "Extract Data" if you previously tried Step 1 and it did not work.

4. Search for the file manually on your computer. When performing a system search (click "Start" and select "Search" in Windows XP and Windows 2000, or press the "Windows" button and "F" key in Windows 7 and Vista), make sure you choose "Advanced Search Options" and then check the "System and hidden files" check box. You may be able to find your missing or corrupted file using this search: double-click on the file name in the search results to open it.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetrius52 View Post
I was working on an excel 2003 file since morning. But, I haven’t saved it even once.

Is there any other way to get my data back?

Please Help me!
In my opinion,you need some tool to solve your problem.
Data Recovery
How to backup data

Last edited by Egspriinn : March 23rd 15 at 06:10 AM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Checkout this globally used result oriented Excel File Recovery Software. Download the free trial version to see the preview of recovered data.

You can download this software from he- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/...very-tool.html

Junior Member

http://FlamesRising.net
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article , wrote:
Checkout this globally used result oriented Excel File Recovery Software.
Download the free trial version to see the preview of recovered data.

You can download this software from he-
http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/...very-tool.html

Or try opening your broken file in open office or libre office. Often works -
and it's FREE. :)