Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default recover an excel file

I had an excel file named WCPM BILL and an another file named as ORDER
LIST 2011-12 yesterday I am modified these two files. But still these
two files contain same mater that as in WCPM BILL.
Please help me to recover my old file that is ORDER LIST, 2011-12 .

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Regards

Harikrishnan.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 24/09/2011 09:31, HARIKRISHNAN NAIR wrote:
I had an excel file named WCPM BILL and an another file named as ORDER
LIST 2011-12 yesterday I am modified these two files. But still these
two files contain same mater that as in WCPM BILL.
Please help me to recover my old file that is ORDER LIST, 2011-12 .

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Regards

Harikrishnan.

You'll need to use the backup of your lost file.

David Biddulph