Junior Member

Default drop box/data validation help

I am working on an estimating sheet and have several values that are dependent on the size of the stock. I set up a set of 3 drop down box's using data validation to progressively narrow down to the correct list and am happy with how these drop boxes work.

However how do I use the selection of the final drop box to fill in dependent values in another part of the sheet?

I have attached the start of my sheet if that helps and the values currently in the columns on the ref data sheet are each different for testing only, want to make sure it works before I go thru and put actual values in.

Greatly appreciate any help I can get on this.

thanks,

John