Junior Member

Exclamation Return column values based on criteria (HLOOKUP & VLOOKUP?)

Hi All,

I have been creating a schedule on excel, the schedule includes a top row which has the following headings
Date, Agent_ID, title, agent_name, 07:00, 07:15, 07:30, etc up until 21:45

The columns that are named with times are times that indicate a break time.
The column named title is the actual shift time, eg 08:00 - 17:00.

I need a formula that would look at my source data, and populate a sheet in the following layout

agent_id, agent_name, title, start_time, end_time

The title be one of the following:
Shift 08:00 - 17:00
Tea Break 10:00 - 10:15
Lunch Break 12:00 - 12:30
Tea Break 14:15 - 14:30

Can someone help me with how I would achieve this. If I need to have the shift portion and the break portion appear on separate tabs that would also be ok, but ultimately I need to keep my original source as is, but the change it to be able to upload it into a MySQL database.

Sample sheet attahed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sample_schedule.zip (19.4 KB, 45 views)