Junior Member

Default Copying Rows with values in column A pasting in a new doccument and saving that doc

So basically I have a table (see attached). Now, this table is generated based off of a macro that opens a file, cuts some information (A2:C3000) pastes it into an existing table on the original file, some formulas drop down all 3000 rows and do what they're supposed to. Now this is where I need help.
when these 3k rows are in the document the next step is to Filter out anything blank in column A, Filter out errors in Column F (#N/A, #REF!, #VALUE!), then copy the remaining values, paste them into a new document, and save that document as "Import.xlsx"

this may have been a poor explanation but it is the best way I can think of explaining it.
Any Help is appreciated,
Pistolade
Attached Files
File Type: zip New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (51.0 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by Pistolade : February 4th 14 at 11:14 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolade View Post
So basically I have a table (see attached). Now, this table is generated based off of a macro that opens a file, cuts some information (A2:C3000) pastes it into an existing table on the original file, some formulas drop down all 3000 rows and do what they're supposed to. Now this is where I need help.
when these 3k rows are in the document the next step is to Filter out anything blank in column A, Filter out errors in Column F (#N/A, #REF!, #VALUE!), then copy the remaining values, paste them into a new document, and save that document as "Import.xlsx"

this may have been a poor explanation but it is the best way I can think of explaining it.
Any Help is appreciated,
Pistolade
Never Mind, I got it.