Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default test

working
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

working

Try cross-posting instead of multi-posting so replies in one forum
return to all forums you cross-posted in!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:04:55 PM UTC-8, GS wrote:
working

Try cross-posting instead of multi-posting so replies in one forum

return to all forums you cross-posted in!

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!

comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

---

I have seen the term used but actually do not know what to do to "cross post".

As to the "test", I was unable to post to the group although the pop up messages relating to my post "will be available soon etc." all seemed normal.

However, the group I posted to would go into a recycling Refresh.

A day or so latter, I get a non-delivered mail message in my email.

My computer guru guy stopped by to see if he could fix it and when I demonstrated it to him, it worked. I tried another group and it worked also, so it fixed its self. Whatever the problem was.

Sorry for the clutter.

Regards,
Howard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How my reader does it is by listing multiple groups in a delimited
string same as sending email to more than one recipient!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:18:02 AM UTC-8, GS wrote:
How my reader does it is by listing multiple groups in a delimited

string same as sending email to more than one recipient!

--

Garry

I see nothing like that when I post here. I select a forum, Misc, Excel, Programming or Functions and I have a title box and a "state your case" box.

So in my test, I picked one and it worked, to my surprise since it had rejected many attempts before, so I tried one other and it worked too. I figured that was a bit of a no-no but knew of no other way and assumed the other forums would work also.

Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:18:02 AM UTC-8, GS wrote:
How my reader does it is by listing multiple groups in a delimited

string same as sending email to more than one recipient!

--

Garry

I see nothing like that when I post here. I select a forum, Misc,
Excel, Programming or Functions and I have a title box and a "state
your case" box.

So in my test, I picked one and it worked, to my surprise since it
had rejected many attempts before, so I tried one other and it worked
too. I figured that was a bit of a no-no but knew of no other way
and assumed the other forums would work also.

Howard

Howard, thanks for your efforts. My bad for not recognizing that you're
using your browser over the web, not a news reader such as your email
app, Mozilla Thunderbird, or (in my case) MesNews. Unfortunately, your
experience[s] will not be optimal until you switch to using a news
reader app!