Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default test

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:04:55 PM UTC-8, GS wrote:
working

Try cross-posting instead of multi-posting so replies in one forum

return to all forums you cross-posted in!

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!

comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

---

I have seen the term used but actually do not know what to do to "cross post".

As to the "test", I was unable to post to the group although the pop up messages relating to my post "will be available soon etc." all seemed normal.

However, the group I posted to would go into a recycling Refresh.

A day or so latter, I get a non-delivered mail message in my email.

My computer guru guy stopped by to see if he could fix it and when I demonstrated it to him, it worked. I tried another group and it worked also, so it fixed its self. Whatever the problem was.

Sorry for the clutter.

Regards,
Howard