Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dates, And Their Corresponding Numbers: How To Show ?

Hello,

Thanks for all the previous help, and Happy Holidays.

On a Chart, I see that the dates are "handled" numerically, with present
dates be a 40,000+ type of number.

Is there any way to click on, or show, what number is actually being
used for a particular date along the X-axis.

I know you can see the number Range in the Format Axis diologue, but I
would like to be able to click on a date along
the x axis right from a chart, and see what the number being used for it is.

Thanks,
Bob

---