Anthony

Default Print without borders

Can anybody advise how I can print a document on Excel (XP) without any
borders. I have a document which I have set the margins to the zero value,
however when I print the document the words / pics are still not right upto
the edge of the paper !

any ideas

Many thanks
Gord Dibben

Anthony

That would be a function of your printer and not related to Excel.

Not too many printers that don't leave some whitespace.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:15:02 -0700, "Anthony"
wrote:

Can anybody advise how I can print a document on Excel (XP) without any
borders. I have a document which I have set the margins to the zero value,
however when I print the document the words / pics are still not right upto
the edge of the paper !

any ideas

Many thanks

bigwheel

Most printers have a defined area outside of which it is not possible to
print. Have a look at the user manual for your printer and you'll probably
find that these limits are set.

"Anthony" wrote:

Can anybody advise how I can print a document on Excel (XP) without any
borders. I have a document which I have set the margins to the zero value,
however when I print the document the words / pics are still not right upto
the edge of the paper !

any ideas

Many thanks

swatsp0p

Anthony Wrote:
Can anybody advise how I can print a document on Excel (XP) without any
borders. I have a document which I have set the margins to the zero
value,
however when I print the document the words / pics are still not right
upto
the edge of the paper !

any ideas

Many thanks

Most printing issues revolve around the printer driver, not Excel.
Verify your printer's settings, as it probably has a default Margin
setting that you may be able to adjust.

HTH

Bruce

--