Lwotton

Default Mail Merging Help Needed. Quickly!

Dear All.

I am needing to use some data from a worksheet on my Excel book, it is a
business book and has numerous pages, and I need data from just one of them
to be in a Microsoft Word document. I have trieed all I know and cannot do
it. How Do I Merge data from a worksheet into Word, I am trying to get a
range of cells on the same worksheet. Please Help. And I need it in
non-technical language. I have tried the little paperclip person on Excel and
it doesnt work, I need to take it from a certain range of cells into Word.

Thankyou

Luke Wotton
Paul B

Lwotton,
For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Paul B