Junior Member

Default The picture is too large and will be truncated

Hi

This problem started in mid August/2013.

I have used Excel2010 for a couple of years and
these macros and material as well. And all worked.

But now my Excel sends a warning message:
"Microsoft Excel"
"The picture is too large and will be truncated"
"OK"

It appears, when I close the Workbook, that is already saved.
The last statements in my Macro Program a
ActiveWorkbook.Save ' Close here
Windows(MainWin).Activate ' Leave Main File active/visible
'Application.Quit 'Only if Auto-Open automatisation.
End Sub

Everything works fine, except that this funny message
stops my automated process, when I close the WorkBook.

I followed these guidances:
1. Do the following:
Close all applications. I closed all that I had power to close.
Start (on windows, the left below corner)
All Programs
Accessories
Run
%temp% and ENTER
Nearly all items were deleted
2. According to:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...636021033.aspx
I tried to delete material at:
Home -- Clipboard
But Clipboard was not accessible, nothing there?

But I'll get the message: "The picture is too large and will be truncated"
What is the problem?
Anybody knows?

Regards, Raimo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Also I have the same problem.I tried to remove office2007 and install 2010 but the same problem still exist.