Junior Member

Default Revenue for month

I have a spreadsheet with a job start date, hourly rate and weekly hours. I would like to calculate the total revenue for each month. i.e. determine the revenue between 7/1/2012 and 7/31/2102.

For example below all 3 people are working in the month of July, but what is their revenue just for July? I could use a starting point or suggestion on where to start, and might be able to figure the rest. I am stuck on the dates between portion. If the job started before the month, how do i include that into the month (JSD 1/8 I know they are working in July and could use some formula to determine if JSD is between 7/1 and 7/31 start on 7/1?)

A B C D E
Job SD Job Ending Date Hourly Wage Hours Revenue/Week
1/8/2013 $7.80 25.00 $195.00
4/12/2013 7/15/2013 $7.25 22.00 $159.50
7/3/2013 $8.00 40.00 $320.00
Attached Images

Last edited by pgronowski : August 20th 13 at 04:06 PM Reason: more detailed description