Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Speeding up Excel simulations

I have a VB based Excel simulation that I want to speed up.

I have read that VB runs single thread.

Is there any good data on picking out a computer that will run VB
fast?

Any other pointers.

I plan to work on improving the algorithm, but I am also trying to
figure out how to pick the best hardware and take advantage of it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a VB based Excel simulation that I want to speed up.

I have read that VB runs single thread.

Is there any good data on picking out a computer that will run VB
fast?

Any other pointers.

I plan to work on improving the algorithm, but I am also trying to
figure out how to pick the best hardware and take advantage of it.

Optimizing the code for best performance is going to make the biggest
difference. Post your code for more help...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc