Junior Member

Default Master the Checkboxes

Hi,
Please help me with this problem.
I have multiple check boxes in a cell and I what to make the user select only one. If one box is checked, all the other should remain unchecked (No two checked boxes active.

Also, if I click on a check box, how to activate few other check boxes in the same sheet.

Any expert solution to this?

Help with Checkboxes James Walker Excel Programming 0 January 5th 07 07:09 PM
Using Checkboxes Freddy Excel Programming 4 December 26th 06 07:02 PM
Checkboxes Robbyn Excel Programming 2 June 13th 06 06:25 PM
Master sheet to split sheets back to another master sheet FurRelKT Excel Programming 0 May 11th 06 09:28 PM
Checkboxes Randy L Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 February 22nd 06 08:09 PM