Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Default font

In Excel 2010, I have the default font set to Arial 12 but when I
create a new workbook it defaults to Colibri 11.

Any idea what's going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 23:24:39 -0500, GS wrote:

wrote on 10/01/2013 :
In Excel 2010, I have the default font set to Arial 12 but when I
create a new workbook it defaults to Colibri 11.

Any idea what's going on?

The default font is defined in the style named "Normal". This is where
it needs to be set/modified...

Style Normal is set to Arial 10 so that's not it.

The setting I had been using is in File Options General Font

Apparently neither one works.