Junior Member

Lightbulb Help needed

Hi, I need to set up a logic in excel for qualifying leads based on answers to a text questionnaire and the lead being assigned to a particular group with required parameters. Is this doable on excel ? Coz I want to do the logic in excel and keep it as reference for the system to pull info from.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockz View Post
Hi, I need to set up a logic in excel for qualifying leads based on answers to a text questionnaire and the lead being assigned to a particular group with required parameters. Is this doable on excel ? Coz I want to do the logic in excel and keep it as reference for the system to pull info from.
Can any one help on this please ??
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockz View Post
Can any one help on this please ??
Your original post is a little vauge as to exactly what you're trying to achieve with this.

Perhaps if you could provide some example data and a manually generated "output" it may help us with providing you with assistance.