-   -   Help needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/447876-help-needed.html)

Rockz

Help needed

Hi, I need to set up a logic in excel for qualifying leads based on answers to a text questionnaire and the lead being assigned to a particular group with required parameters. Is this doable on excel ? Coz I want to do the logic in excel and keep it as reference for the system to pull info from.

Rockz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockz (Post 1608166)
Hi, I need to set up a logic in excel for qualifying leads based on answers to a text questionnaire and the lead being assigned to a particular group with required parameters. Is this doable on excel ? Coz I want to do the logic in excel and keep it as reference for the system to pull info from.

Can any one help on this please ??

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockz (Post 1608494)
Can any one help on this please ??

Your original post is a little vauge as to exactly what you're trying to achieve with this.

Perhaps if you could provide some example data and a manually generated "output" it may help us with providing you with assistance.