Junior Member

Default acquiring web data and processing them

Firstly I would like to tell you I´ve used excel just for the "usual stuff" so far so I dont know what is possible and what isnt.

I need to import NBA boxscores e.g. from this page

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...211080CHI.html

and then use a formula to count something from these stats (I know how to do that) and then send 3 things (name, minutes and my counted value) from every row to different sheet for every team.

I need only basic boxscores (2 tables from every webpage)

I know how to import it manually one by one but I wonder if it possible to somehow automize it and speed up the process.

Thanks for help