Junior Member

Default want to understand Excel-VBA 2007 code

Hi, I need help to understand part of a code (about 35 lines). I am trying to learn VBA to use this code but some things go beyond my capacity. I can send the entire excel file or just the codes highlighting those which I dont understand.
Please let me know how do I move forward.
Regards, Vilas Desai
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilas desai View Post
Hi, I need help to understand part of a code (about 35 lines). I am trying to learn VBA to use this code but some things go beyond my capacity. I can send the entire excel file or just the codes highlighting those which I dont understand.
Please let me know how do I move forward.
Regards, Vilas Desai
Why not post the code here and highlight the parts you do not understand?