Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default retrieving values from a certain column

Hi

In column B a have a list of 160 labors. In column A I have 160 values belong to the names showed in column B. Each labor showed in column B has his your own value corresponding in column A. I need to force excel shows the correspondig value in Column C every time I enter name in column D.

160 John 527 Grieg
433 Paul
982 Mary
527 Grieg