Junior Member

Default Link data from Another cell

Hi All

I have 6worksheet in a excel file. like packing list, invoice, summary etc. In a file maximum data is same and we only updating packing list and invoice another data are automatically updating by link system (by = worksheet name and cell name). But i need to like some word form source cell. Example- My invoice is showing vsl name MCC MELAKA, V-1242. but i need to show only MCC MELAKA in summary in cell E26 and cell name B26 should be shown only V-1242 in same sheet.

If possible please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--

sk.shafiqul