Junior Member

Default Conditional formula

Hello

I am a new user to Excel but finding it a fantastic programme and want to learn more. I am trying to work out a conditional formula but am having difficulty.

I want to enter a date in a cell, after 30 days I want to change the colour of the font to yellow and after 60 days change it to red. I appreciate for most advanced users this is probably a simple formula, but for a newcomer like me it's proving problematic.

I have managed to work out how to change it once after 30 days, but can't seem to work out how to change it again after 60.

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothianred View Post
Hello

I am a new user to Excel but finding it a fantastic programme and want to learn more. I am trying to work out a conditional formula but am having difficulty.

I want to enter a date in a cell, after 30 days I want to change the colour of the font to yellow and after 60 days change it to red. I appreciate for most advanced users this is probably a simple formula, but for a newcomer like me it's proving problematic.

I have managed to work out how to change it once after 30 days, but can't seem to work out how to change it again after 60.

You can add more than one conditional format to a cell. So you just do the same as you did to get the 30 day change but a second condition for 60 days.

Let me know if you need more help.