Junior Member

Default If statements from multiple sheets

Hey there, I'm hoping somewhere will be able to help me here.

I am trying to conditionally gather information from multiple sheets. On each sheet the cell "B5" has the release # that I need to sort through. I was hoping to use statement like =IF(B5=1,H38(gets added into a total))

The cell H38 on every page will need to be autosumed, into categories, which the B5 cell states.

I know that I'm not explaining this well, I just a little lost on this one.

Thank you,
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtainwallEstimator View Post
Hey there, I'm hoping somewhere will be able to help me here.

I am trying to conditionally gather information from multiple sheets. On each sheet the cell "B5" has the release # that I need to sort through. I was hoping to use statement like =IF(B5=1,H38(gets added into a total))

The cell H38 on every page will need to be autosumed, into categories, which the B5 cell states.

I know that I'm not explaining this well, I just a little lost on this one.

Thank you,
Hi,

How many sheets would you be in the workbook?

Would adding a sheet that holds a calculation table (it can be hidden) be a possibility? It would make this a relatively simple task.

Happy to assist but perhaps an example worksheet would be useful. Either post it here or email it to me on pubnut @ gmail . com (without spaces) and I'll have a look at it from there.

S.