Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DP7 DP7 is offline

Default Multiple if statements I think

I think this problem would be best solved by an IF statement. I need to write
a formula that will format a cell or return a value (1 or 0) if cell a1 is
less than 500 and d1 is greater than 2% ;also if cell a1 happens to be
between 501-999 and cell d1 is greater than 1%; also if cell a1 is greater
than 1000 and cell d1 is greater than 0%. I hope I have explained my problem
properly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(OR(AND(A1<500,D12%),AND(A1=501,A1<=999,D11% ),AND(A11000,D10)),1,0)
?
Or (if I guess at some of your undefined ranges)
=IF(D11%*((A1<1000)+(A1<500)),1,0)
--
David Biddulph