Junior Member

Question Help showing active months between two dates

Please refer to the thread http://www.excelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=446716. I have improved formatting so it will be easier to understand. I am new and do not know how to delete this thread otherwise I would. Thank you

Last edited by ChooseParkay : July 30th 12 at 05:08 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseParkay View Post
Please refer to the thread http://www.excelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=446716. I have improved formatting so it will be easier to understand. I am new and do not know how to delete this thread otherwise I would. Thank you
Hi,

If you click on the "Edit" button below your original post there's an option there to delete your post.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseParkay View Post
Please refer to the thread http://www.excelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=446716. I have improved formatting so it will be easier to understand. I am new and do not know how to delete this thread otherwise I would. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi,

If you click on the "Edit" button below your original post there's an option there to delete your post.
After hitting edit the only options I can see are "save" "go advanced" or "cancel". no delete
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseParkay View Post
After hitting edit the only options I can see are "save" "go advanced" or "cancel". no delete
This shoddy forum is tied in with newsgroups so perhaps there's a restriction on deleting original posts... I get the option on a reply post.

Never mind.. Did my answer to your other post help at all?