Junior Member

Post Using Data Validation in a Table

Hi. I have recently discovered the usefulness of tables in Excel 2010. However I have come up with a problem, which I am sure has a solution.

I am using a table in which I would like to be able to select the data input for one column from a list. I have created the list on another sheet, and used the data validation tool to select the data succesfully in the table. However when I add a row by using tab at the end of the last row, a new row is inserted into the table, with all the formulas updated, but the data validation for the column does not get copied to the new row. Is there any way of doing this automatically without using VBA?