Junior Member

Default Page Breaks

I just started using Office 2010 after many years of 2003.
In 2003 with a long sheet I could see dotted lines to show short or long pages. Also I could make sure my printout was at 100% if I checked and it was reduced and I increased it to 100% going back to my spread sheet I could see the dotted lines showing where my page breaks should be so I wasn’t trying to get too many rows on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
This is my first post so I hope I’m explaining my problem.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kentucky View Post
I just started using Office 2010 after many years of 2003.
In 2003 with a long sheet I could see dotted lines to show short or long pages. Also I could make sure my printout was at 100% if I checked and it was reduced and I increased it to 100% going back to my spread sheet I could see the dotted lines showing where my page breaks should be so I wasn’t trying to get too many rows on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
This is my first post so I hope I’m explaining my problem.
In the bottom right corner, near the zoom and horizontal scroll, are three icons. One of those will put the screen in the mode you mean and will allow you to drag the page breaks around.