Junior Member

Smile Sorting based upon category and adding header

Hi

I have many rows with 5 coulmns of data.In the 5th column i have a category populated.I want the data to be populated as below

Input data:

Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 Column5

BASA BASB BAS BAS C
ASA ASA ASA ASA B
DDD DAA DAA DFG C
HSB HSG HSD HFH A
KLM KLN KGH KGS A
RTR RTS RTY RTE C

Desired result

Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 Column5

Header for categoryA
HSB HSG HSD HFH A
KLM KLN KGH KGS A

Header for categoryB
ASA ASA ASA ASA B

Header for CategoryC
BASA BASB BAS BAS C
DDD DAA DAA DFG C
RTR RTS RTY RTE C

I need the header to be merged for each category to be merged for 4 columns.Also if there are no data for any category I need "NONE" to be populated after the header.

I have only 3 categories.But since the rows are too many I need a macro to automate this process.

Please help me in this

Thanks
Vasanth