Junior Member

Default Expanding Single Items In Large Pivot Tables

Hi,

When I Expand a category in a pivot table, it opens all of the same categories/types in the other subheadings as well. This causes the file to freeze up a bit as it is a large table. My computer is very good and I don't have the time to group all the cells so I can drill one at a time without the others opening up.

Is there anyway I can drill only one particular item, so that not all the same items open up?

Thanks For Your Help,

Jon
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCamperJon View Post
Hi,

When I Expand a category in a pivot table, it opens all of the same categories/types in the other subheadings as well. This causes the file to freeze up a bit as it is a large table. My computer is very good and I don't have the time to group all the cells so I can drill one at a time without the others opening up.

Is there anyway I can drill only one particular item, so that not all the same items open up?

Thanks For Your Help,

Jon

Hi Jon good evening !!!!

not able to get what exactly u are looking for ...Please share some more details about your data.