HappyCamperJon HappyCamperJon is offline
Junior Member

Default Expanding Single Items In Large Pivot Tables

Hi,

When I Expand a category in a pivot table, it opens all of the same categories/types in the other subheadings as well. This causes the file to freeze up a bit as it is a large table. My computer is very good and I don't have the time to group all the cells so I can drill one at a time without the others opening up.

Is there anyway I can drill only one particular item, so that not all the same items open up?

Thanks For Your Help,

Jon