Junior Member

Default Combining Conditional formatting Rules

Hi All
First time posting with ExcelBanter
I have a gant chart spread sheet that I found on the web some years ago and have seemed to be modifying frequently ever since. I am using Excel 2007.
I want to be able to set the colour (say yellow) for the row based on a person’s name in column G6 and the value of the cell in the range K6:EA6
The values in the cells of range K6:EA6 are based on the date values in cells H6 and I6. K4 hold the date value for the column and the formula =IF(AND(K$4=$H6,K$4<=$I6),1,"") determines if the cell has a value of 1 of is blank.
The person’s name is replicated down the column G as certain tasks are allocated to individuals.
I can set conditional formatting for the entire row based on the name in G6 using the rule - use a formula to determine which cells to format =G6=”Name” and can set formatting for cells in the range K6:EA6 that =1 using the rule format only cells that contain – Cell value equal to =1 but this gives me the entire row in yellow if the “Name” is in G6.
I really need to combine these two rules so when the “Name is in G6 only cells in the range that have the number 1 in them are yellow. Is this possible.
I have idea how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Regards TB.

BTW: I have posted a similar question on another forum but I worded it so badly I think it was just confusing. Hope this one make sense.
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163288