Eric

Default Filling / Extending serie

Hello,

If I want to extend a serie (or copy a column) from A1 to A65536 I have to
hold the fill handle (bottom right of the cell A1) and drag it from A1 to
A65536. Is there another way like selecting A1 and then Shift selecting
A65536 to select the whole column from A1 to A65536 and then pressing
another key to copy or fill?

Thank you.

Eric.

Jim Rech

After selecting the range use Edit, Fill, Series.

--
Jim
"Eric" wrote in message
| Hello,
|
| If I want to extend a serie (or copy a column) from A1 to A65536 I have to
| hold the fill handle (bottom right of the cell A1) and drag it from A1 to
| A65536. Is there another way like selecting A1 and then Shift selecting
| A65536 to select the whole column from A1 to A65536 and then pressing
| another key to copy or fill?
|
| Thank you.
|
| Eric.

swatsp0p

Eric Wrote:
Hello,

If I want to extend a serie (or copy a column) from A1 to A65536 I have
hold the fill handle (bottom right of the cell A1) and drag it from A1
A65536. Is there another way like selecting A1 and then Shift
selecting
A65536 to select the whole column from A1 to A65536 and then pressing
another key to copy or fill?

Thank you.

Eric.

Select A1, then, while holding the shift key down, press END then the
down arrow. Release the shift key, press CTRL+D to fill A1 to the end
of the column.

HTH

Bruce

--