cirasa

Default question

i've a question, in my excel after click of print preview the objets
(command button...) in the sheets move to the left!!!
why??????????
it's very strange..

--
cirasa
cirasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27054

Jim Rech

You might try installing this patch:

When I did so the problem you have was fixed.

--
Jim
"cirasa" wrote in

| i've a question, in my excel after click of print preview the objets
| (command button...) in the sheets move to the left!!!
| it's very strange..
|

| --
| cirasa
| cirasa's Profile: