Brurobiney

Default Row widths

How do I select the rows I wish to chose and change thier size (widths) at
the same time? Thank you for your response.
Vincnet.

Select them with Ctrl and Format/Row/Height with the height you want, don't
you?
--
A+

V.

"Brurobiney" wrote:

How do I select the rows I wish to chose and change thier size (widths) at
the same time? Thank you for your response.

David Billigmeier

I'm not sure if you mean rows or columns because you say "rows" and then you
mention "width," but "width" applies to columns. So... if you want to adjust
the column widths you select each column you want by clicking at the very top
of the column (Directly on the column letter) so the mouse turns into a
downward pointing arrow. Use the ctrl button and select the columns you
need. Then, when you change width they will all change.

This process is similar to adjusting row "heights", you just point your
mouse directly over the row number.

Does that help?
Dave

"Brurobiney" wrote:

How do I select the rows I wish to chose and change thier size (widths) at
the same time? Thank you for your response.

swatsp0p

Select all the rows you want to adjust by holding down the CTRL key while
clicking on the row numbers. Then click on Format (on the main menu), choose
RowHeight and enter the desired height.

HTH

--
The older I get, the better I used to be.

"Brurobiney" wrote:

How do I select the rows I wish to chose and change thier size (widths) at
the same time? Thank you for your response.

RagDyeR

You can *only* change the width of an *entire* column. not individual cells
within that column.

You can join 2 cells by merging (not recommended) to give the appearance of
being wider,
Select cells, then:
<Format <Cells <Alignment tab, click "Merge Cells",
OR
Center the data across 2 cells (recommended) to give the same display,
<Format <Cells <Alignment tab, expand "Horizontal" box and click on
"Center Across Selection".
--

HTH,

RD