Rick

Default Need to add data to the bottom of a column using macro

I have data that I am importing from another program (see sample 1 below).
This data will be changing values as well as number of rows each time I
export. I need a way to determine the last line as the number of rows varies
and then insert static as well as dynamic information.

(See sample 2) In the first column I will be inserting "02" on the last row.
In the second column i will be inserting the same numbers "150080380549" on
the last row. On the 3rd column I need to count the number of rows (excluding
the last line)and place this figure. On the 4th column, I will be summing
the column and placing this on the last row of the column.

01 155080380549 0000718504 000000003195
01 155080380549 0000718505 000000003195
01 155080380549 0000718506 000000601920
01 155080380549 0000718507 000000177000