ExcelQ

Default I want to type a text in a cell, but I want that text to represen.

I want to type text into a cell (actually the checkmark symbol in winding2)
but I want that text to represent a number. So if I have 3 cells each with
the checkmark and each of those cells represents the number 1 when I auto sum
I will get a total of 3.