rmellison

Default Null points in a line chart

I have a set of data which I wish to display as a line chart. The problem is,
the data contains both zero values and null values, and when I display the
chart, the null values 'revert to zero'. How can I avoid this? Is there a way
I can have some interpolated values between valid points rather than have the
null values display as zeroes? If not, I would settle for no point displayed
at all on the chart.

Any help gladly appreciated.