-   -   Null points in a line chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/44044-null-points-line-chart.html)

rmellison

Null points in a line chart

I have a set of data which I wish to display as a line chart. The problem is,
the data contains both zero values and null values, and when I display the
chart, the null values 'revert to zero'. How can I avoid this? Is there a way
I can have some interpolated values between valid points rather than have the
null values display as zeroes? If not, I would settle for no point displayed
at all on the chart.

Any help gladly appreciated.

Mike

A matrix of =IF(a1=NULL,-1,a1)