Rick, United Kingdom

Default selecting cells

i am wondering if it is possible to select certain cells in different sheets
in the same workbook by using a single check box? i.e. sheet 1 cells a1:g1.
Then sheet 2 cells a2, g2 and f2. by clicking a check box on sheet 2.
NlCO

I can only recomend you macros since I don't know hou to use checkboxes

Sub Select_Range_Sheet1()

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("R2:BL52,O2:Q2,M28,F28").Select
End Sub

You can do one for each sheet and use buttons instead check boxes.

I hope it has been usefull.

Saludos

NlCO

--