Bill

Default Column formatting help!

I need a way to wrap text from column A to B, then back to A on the next
page. Can anyone help??? Again I need to wrap from column A to B on one
page, then when it flows to the next page, it should go back to A then to B
and so on....
Bryan Hessey

I believe that you need 'Newspaper Columns' feature of MS Word.

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401730

Ragdyer

Check out this web page of David McRitchie on the subject:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

--
HTH,

RD

"Bill" wrote in message
Is this an addon or is it allready there waiting for my ignorance?.. lol

Hi,

Bill Wrote:
I need a way to wrap text from column A to B, then back to A on the
next
page. Can anyone help??? Again I need to wrap from column A to B on
one
page, then when it flows to the next page, it should go back to A then
to B
and so on....

--
Bryan Hessey
Bryan Hessey's Profile:

View this thread:

Bryan Hessey

Bill,

It is, as you put it, 'already there', but it is in MS Word, and is not
available in Excel.

You can 'snake' columns, but you wish to 'newspaper' the text within a
column at printing time, this is done by a word processor, not by a
calculator.

If you bring up the Help in MS Word and enter 'Newspaper Columns' you
should be directed as to how to do this.

Cheers

Ragdyer Wrote:
Check out this web page of David McRitchie on the subject:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

--
HTH,

RD

Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit
!
"Bill" wrote in message
Is this an addon or is it allready there waiting for my ignorance?..

lol

Hi,