bach

Default The right Menu

Hi guys,

I have done a little research and I have found a few threads but they
are well out of my league.

I need to create a menu to the menu bar in 2003.

_Price_List_
_G_et Data
P_r_e Printed
_P_rint
-------------------
_S_ave

I would be greatful is someone could give me a hand and explain the
code.

Regards

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134

Anne Troy

How are you creating it? If just customizing a toolbar manually, then
"Pri&ce List" (without the quotes) will make the menu option activate on
Alt+C.

Otherwise, I don't understand what all your underlines are supposed to mean.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"bach" wrote in message

Hi guys,

I have done a little research and I have found a few threads but they
are well out of my league.

I need to create a menu to the menu bar in 2003.

_Price_List_
_G_et Data
P_r_e Printed
_P_rint
-------------------
_S_ave

I would be greatful is someone could give me a hand and explain the
code.

Regards

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401641

Debra Dalgleish

For menu creation, take a look at John Walkenbach's MenuMaker:

bach wrote:
I have done a little research and I have found a few threads but they
are well out of my league.

I need to create a menu to the menu bar in 2003.

_Price_List_
_G_et Data
P_r_e Printed
_P_rint
-------------------
_S_ave

I would be greatful is someone could give me a hand and explain the
code.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

bach

Thanks,

There is alot of code there for the create menu. Why is an excel
spreadsheet used is this the only way to achieve this ??

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=401641

Dave Peterson

Storing information in a worksheet is not the only way to do this kind of
thing. But it's a very nice way to do it. Once you get the code set up (and
John Walkenbach has done that), you can change the worksheet to whatever you
want.

If you decide to create another addin/workbook, you just update that worksheet
again.