Bkuwahara

Default How do I remove an option button from a spreadsheet

I've received a spreadsheet from a co-worker and it includes two option
buttons, one says yes, the other no. I've tried to remove them but the just
won't budge and I can't see anything in help for removing them. I could add
lots more if I wanted I just can't remove them.

Any ideas?
Dave Peterson

Maybe...

Show the control toolbox toolbar.
click on the design mode icon (usually top left icon)
delete the optionbuttons
click on the design mode icon once more (back to normal)

--

Dave Peterson